Weber 6409 Salt and Pepper Shakers

|

fat loss factor review


Weber 6409 Salt and Pepper Shakers Review.

 "great shakers to go with your grill tools!" 2009-12-25
By J. Haggard (Nashville, TN)

I grill a lot and like to have my tools by my grill so I really liked that weber made a salt and pepper shaker. Now I don't have to take the main salt shaker out to the grill and instead have my own dedicated salt and pepper shakers which is great.



These are built well, they are all plastic but for $6.99 you can't ask for more. The construction however does seem very solid. The only thing I wish these had that they don't is twist top to close the shakers. These always are "open". It's not a big issue, but one of those things that would have been nice. Imagine if weber put a metal closer on top that looks like the vents on their grills? That would look excellent!



Anyways, great product at a great price, Perfect for a stocking stuffer.

 "What Weber owner wouldn't want matching salt and pepper shakers?" 2009-11-23
By K. Perry (Austin, TX)

This looks just like my Weber kettle. And it's less permanent than a tattoo.



Great shakers and conversation piece.

 "Shakers fit for the Weber name" 2010-05-18
By Norm D. Plume (Creswell, OR)

These are great for grilling as we do it ! We use the shaker with the larger holes ( which was probably intended for pepper ) for sea or kosher salt and it works perfectly - the bigger holes pass the large crystal salt we like. We use a fairly fine pepper in the small hole shaker and that works well.

These are 'cute', attention getting, durable, easy to fill, and functional - what more could you ask !

 "Nice item!" 2008-07-20
By T. M. Snyder (PA Coal Region)

Everything I expected from Weber! I own a Weber Performer with One-Touch as well as a Weber Q220 Q-Grill, and many Weber accessories for both. I have yet to be disappointed.

 "the salt and pepper shakers were great, came quickly!" 2010-04-05
By David R. Marks (SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK, US)

The salt and pepper shakers we ordered came very quickly. They will come in handy for summer picnics!


fat loss factor review