Smith Abrasives CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener

|

fat loss factor review


Smith Abrasives CCKS 2-Step Knife Sharpener Review.

 "Puts a Sharp Edge on Any BLade" 2005-10-13
By James Koenig (Minnesota)

This product will put a quick edge on any knife, large or small. Simply draw the angled (paired) sharpening stones over your blade, and presto - you have an edge, and a pretty good one too. Best of all, the sharpener is very portable, weighs less than nothing, and fits into backpacks, fishing tackle boxes, hunting fanny pack, etc. with no added weight or bulk.



The edge that this sharpener puts on a blade is a great starting point for further honing of the blade to razor sharpness if desired.



I have several of these sharpeners. The only drawback is that the sharpening stones wear out after perhaps 6 - 10 sharpenings. But under 5 bucks a unit, this is a bargain.



Jim "Konedog" Koenig



 "great inexpensive sharpener" 2006-02-24
By RD (PA)

solid little sharpener - works great on my pocket knife and small kitchen knives

 "Smith's Knife sharpener" 2008-03-27
By CharLee Brown (fort mill, sc)

Putting an extremely sharp edge on a knife has never been easier. Call me all thumbs when it comes to sharpening knives. In the past I would rather buy a new knife than to sharpen one since I could never seem to get a sharp edge on it. Within 30 minutes after receiving this sharpener, we went from having 10 dull edged knives to ones that are extremely sharp. The sharpener is worth much more than it cost.

 "Fantastic sharpner" 2009-02-27
By C. Lee (SF, CA.)

Sharpener is same as Wusthof model @6.99. Sharpened knives that I couldn't with all my other sharpners, including my can opener sharpener wheel. Worth getting.

 "Fantastic" 2009-04-24
By Mrs. S.

I cannot believe how great this little gadget works! My knives are incredibly sharp at all times thanks to this easy-to-use product. I don't have room (or even want) a big clunky sharpener. This fits into the front of my knife drawer and does a BIG job. Everything from my paring knife to my carving knife is always sharp and ready to go.


fat loss factor review