Chef Works F8 Butcher Apron, 34-Inch Length by 24-Inch Width, White

|

fat loss factor review


Chef Works F8 Butcher Apron, 34-Inch Length by 24-Inch Width, White Review.

 "Perfect!!!!" 2009-12-09
By Trouble (Columbia, SC USA)

I was scepical about the combination of white fabric and Food stains. It turned out to be okay. You wash it in your normal wash put it in the dryer. Take it out of the dryer and it looks like new. Does not even need ironing. Fits very well too. The best apron I ever had.

 "LOVE IT!!" 2010-01-06
By HUGGIE (CRYSTAL BAY, NV United States)

I GOT THIS IN BLACK. BE SURE TO SET THE COLOR WITH WATER AND VINEGAR TO KEEP IT FROM RUNNING. IT WASHES UP LIKE AN OLD RAG AND COMES OUT LIKE BRAND NEW. NOT A WRINKLE TO BE FOUND! I LOVE THE LONG WAIST STRAPS SO I CAN TIE IT IN THE FRONT AND STICK A DISHTOWEL IN IT FOR EASY WIPING OF THE HANDS BUT I'M A SIZE 6 SO IF YOU ARE A SIZE 12 OR MORE IT MIGHT NOT DOUBLE AROUND FOR YOU.

 "CHEFS WORKS F8 BUTCHER APRON 34X24 BLACK" 2010-03-25
By RAD (chicago, Ill USA)

LOVE IT!!!



READ OTHER REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASE.

FIT WAS PERFECT AND FOR THE FIRST/LAST TIME I WASN'T MESSY.

WAS AFRAID IT WOULD LOSE "FORM" AFTER WASHING, BUT I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH OUTCOME (wash medium/light cycle).

 "It's a good apron." 2010-04-04
By Kurt Freund (Loveland, CO)

This is a very good apron. It feels good, it looks good, and I'm pretty sure it will keep food off your clothes if you make a mess.

 "good size good color" 2010-06-24
By Enamelation !

It is a good size for a sloppy baker. I have less flour and stuff on my clothes now. Feels well made. I haven't washed it yet -- so I don't know how it holds up that way.


fat loss factor review