DMT Crystal Saver- Diamond File

|

fat loss factor review


DMT Crystal Saver- Diamond File Review.

 "Crystal Saver/grind & smooth chipped glass edges" 2007-05-30
By oldexmaslover

Great item - works very well. I'm already smoothing chipped edges for friends' glassware & crystal since I finished repairing all of mine. This item will make your glassware usable so that you don't worry about cuts on fingers & lips! Highly recommend!

 "Cheap solution for beloved glass" 2008-07-26
By Securis (Indianapolis, IN United States)

I have a pint glass I bought on vacation which got chipped somehow. I bought this file and wore the sharp chipped edges of the glass down, and though there's a small dip around the glass's rim from filing, the glass is smooth and usable. Much better than having to throw it away! I recommend this item.

 "another green tool for savings" 2010-01-02
By Ondine Marie (California)

I have owned this file for 15 years now and have used it many times. I was washing the dinner dishes now, and found a chip on a greenware plate. I pulled out the file and filed out the chip and the area is now nice and smooth and the plate is still beautiful and usable. I love it. I think of all of the glasses and dishes I had to discard throughout the years prior to purchasing this file and then I think of all of the dishes and glassware I was able to rescue from the discard pile since. When you think about it, it's saving money, the item, energy and time to go out and buy new items, energy and resources for the manufacture of new items. If we all had and used this item, as a collective, this would save a lot of all the aforementioned. It sounds like a small thing to some, but it isn't. And, if you don't believe in the Green Movement, and even if there weren't or isn't Global Warming, we are running out of resources and can look at it all another way...like face up to our possible extinction. And, it's a good idea not to violate your own hard earned cash efforts by saving what you can.

 "works as advertised. great crystal file" 2008-12-29
By Seattle Slim (Seattle, Wa)

If you need to file down chipped crystal - this is the only tool I can recommend. Great purchase.

 "Works Fine" 2008-04-30
By Agatha (So. California)

This file does the job quickly and easily. However, it does not POLISH the newly-ground edges -- it just smooths them -- so the repaired areas of crystal will have a dull, milky finish.


fat loss factor review