Accu Sharp 008 OD Green Knife Sharpener

|

fat loss factor review


Accu Sharp 008 OD Green Knife Sharpener Review.

 "Fantastic" 2008-03-04
By Jonathon Mcmaster (B-Town, NV USA)

This item works great on every knife I own.

It's been used on a machete, bowie knife, hunting knife, a cosplay sword, and my Gerber Ridge pocket knife *very small knife*. It worked perfectly on everything. All my knives are sharp enough to cut through anything smoothly. I love it and it's a fabulous buy for anyone who needs to sharpen a knife.

 "Excellent sharpening tool" 2009-04-28
By Shea Wilkinson

It works as expected and shows no sign of wear, even though I've used it thoroughly throughout the year.

 "Excellent value" 2010-01-09
By R. M. Pederson (Mission Viejo, Ca.)

What can I say, at first i was a little disappointed with this device. But after a little practice, what can I say, it works, and works great! it's not a professional sharpener, but why would you ever need a professional sharpener? a few quick strokes once mastered and you have a very sharp knife.

 "No kitchen should be without this tool" 2010-05-28
By Gwendolyn Norcross (Atlanta)

I think this is the same one I purchased from Amazon last summer, only in a different color. I love it. I always purchase extras as gifts to friends and family members because I'm so sold on it. The simplicity of the design is 5-star and the inexpensive cost is the topper. Last year when I purchased my first Accu Sharp 001 Knife Sharpener with replacement blades, I threw out TWO electric knife sharpeners which were outdated, over-the-hill, useless and took up too much room in my kitchen. Got some of those old dull knives from your mother or grandmother? Use this baby and you can field dress animals in the wild with your knives. I use these for all my Henckels and some of my mother's old knives as well.

 "Solid" 2010-09-11
By Fat Frank

What a fantastic product. After the first use I realized that it far exceeds the description and my expectations. I am thinking about getting one for everybody that I know for a Christams present. Maybe the best product of the short lived 21st century.


fat loss factor review