Whirlpool 4317824 Dishwasher Power Cord 4-Foot 3 Wire

|

fat loss factor review


Whirlpool 4317824 Dishwasher Power Cord 4-Foot 3 Wire Review.

 "Excellent Savings" 2010-04-15
By H. Hall (Midwest)

I was upset when replacing my dishwasher because I didn't realize I also needed a power cord. Local supply shops wanted over 21.00 and would be 4-7 days to get it. This is the same kit cheaper and I was able to get it the next day. ALL THE PARTS LISTED WERE IN THE PACKAGE. Within 5 min I had the cord installed and my new Maytag dishwasher was running!!!

 "Still missing parts!" 2010-05-04
By Robert Leung (San Francisco, CA)

I got this kit because it's the one Whirlpool recommended for my dishwasher. It IS the power cord, but it's still missing the 3/8 inch 90 degree elbow with NPT external pipe threads and the 3/8 inch flexible braided water supply line. This is larger than the standard 1/2 inch! You will not be able to use an old one. If you don't have an air vent, you'll also have to purchase one.

 "Cord only - no kit!" 2009-03-13
By AJD (IA, USA)

Received this in the mail today - it only includes the power cord even though the page says it is a kit that includes the strain relief, etc.



The bag the cord is in has a paper that says "...kit.." and a hole in it - presumable where someone emptied the rest of the kit out. Will be returning.




fat loss factor review