Whirlpool 4396923RW Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grid

|

fat loss factor review


Whirlpool 4396923RW Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grid Review.

 "pleased" 2009-08-20
By F. Dishner (Graham, NC)

I am very pleased with the broiler pan and grid. It arrived promptly. It was a great value too.

 "porcelain broiler pan" 2010-03-08
By M. Lombardo (CORAM, NY, US)

The broiler pan works great but even more important, the clean up is a breeze. I was looking for something that had easy clean-up without the usual non-stick coating (which can't be too good for you no matter what they claim). Very happy.

 "Just what I wanted!" 2009-12-07
By Linda F (Simpsonville, SC)

This broiler pan was exactly what I was looking for. I am very pleased...it does what I need it to do!

 "good standard broiler pan" 2010-01-07
By J. Kahil (W. Shokan, NY)

Well made and sturdy, this pan is just like the one they usually package with new stoves. For some reason my mom's new stove didn't come with it! One more place companies can save money I guess. Spray with cooking spray before cooking and food won't stick to it. This pan is way better than trying to broil on a cookie sheet! It won't warp and the fat drips down into the bottom.

 "Perfection" 2010-03-12
By JJ (Michigan)

This product is exactly what I wanted.

1) exceptional high quality;

2) small size that easily fits in the sink for cleaning.



I have a larger broiler pan that came with our stove but it's so difficult to clean because the unit will not fit entirely in the sink. If someone feels they still need a larger pan, they may want to consider just buying two of this smaller sized broiler pan to make up the difference.


fat loss factor review