Indoor Hose

|

fat loss factor review


Indoor Hose Review.

 "I love it and my Dog loves it!" 2009-07-26
By Rosemarie (New Jersey)

I have a hairy dog and he needed a bath and I didn't want to make another mess in my tub. I bought this and at first it didn't fit my Meon kitchen faucet.

I went to the hardware store and bought another adapter (it comes with one adapter) and crossed my fingers.

It worked and it worked great! My dog loved his bath on the deck and actually stood still for it.

One word of caution which might be the problem with some of you. Turn the water on very low it does make a very hard stream which is probably why some are experiencing leaking. It is not high tech just a nice little hose,it does not take alot of water to make a strong stream.

I washed the dog then watered my plants I can't complain.

I will never have a dirty dog again.

 "Indoor Hose" 2009-05-28
By Shirley Carr (Jefferson City, Tn.)

I love this hose! Watering my flower garden is so much easier now! Strong water pressure. My son even washed his car with it! Love it! Fast shipping! Good seller!

 "very pleased" 2009-06-09
By Ivonne T. Suarez

for the price I was pleasantly surprised how well it worked out for me. After tightening the spray, it worked very well. Long enough hose while attached to kitchen sink to water all my plants on apt porch and wash down the porch floor. I'm thinking about using it to give my 4 cats a nice shower too!

 "indoor hose" 2009-09-11
By Kathleen Armstrong

I love it. I use it for my hanging plants outside and it work great. The Long hose let you take it everywhere.

 "INDOOR HOSE WONDER" 2010-01-16
By LADY E (TAMPABAY, FL, USA)

INDOOR HOSE The INDOOR HOSE works great in apartments, on patios, and on balconies, but you will need a faucet to hose adapter. The INDOOR HOSE also works well for making those weekly to monthly waters changes in an aquarium. The length of the hose allows me to water all the houseplants in my place.



My purchase of the INDOOR HOSE was one of my smartest buys of the year. I wish I could give the INDOOR HOSE six stars.


fat loss factor review