DMT DS2F 12-Inch Diamond Steel Sharpening Rod, Fine Grit

|

fat loss factor review


DMT DS2F 12-Inch Diamond Steel Sharpening Rod, Fine Grit Review.

 "Excellent product" 2008-05-27
By Thomas F. White (San Francisco, Ca USA)

Will sharpen quickly and efficiently, however in the wrong hands can just as quickly ruin an edge.

 "Solid and Commercial Grade" 2008-08-15
By Kubes (United States)

This is not a flimsy kitchen store tool. It is very solid, commercial grade kitchen tool. Besides fitting my hand very well, I appreciate the steel/ diamond composite material the steel is made of. I have ordered several styles of DMT steels and have been very happy with the quality product that they provide.





 "Just as advertised" 2010-02-13
By Eunice Kimball (North of Seattle)

I bought this for my husband, who is a chef, for Christmas and he is very impressed with it. I wasn't sure if it would be good enough for him, but he says it does just what he wants and is just as good as much more expensive sharpeners.

 "Sharpening Rod" 2010-03-01
By J. Kozik (Atlanta, GA)

Ordered this sharpening rod as a Christmas gift per my spouse's request. We've since used it many times - and it works great. Our various kitchen knives now slice like new. All the complaints about dull cutlery have ended.

This 12" rod has good heft to it, the handle grip feels good, and the non-mar tip lets you rest it on the countertop without fear of marking the surface. A few swipes down the rod and the knife has a nice, sharp edge.

We're very pleased with the quality of this DMT product.



 "I'm hoping to keep a better "edge" on my knives." 2010-04-15
By D. Rhodes (Tucson, AZ)

This steel seems to work much better than other steels I have had for keeping an edge on the knives.


fat loss factor review