Chef Works CHAT Chef Hat, White

|

fat loss factor review


Chef Works CHAT Chef Hat, White Review.

 "Very nice quality." 2010-03-01
By E. Napoleon (usa)

We needed a chef's hat for a school play. We had a cheap paper one and realized it wouldn't make it through practices and performances so I bought this one. I ended up throwing it into the washer every night because the actors had to wear makeup. It came out beautifully and since my son likes to cook he has a great hat to use at home. It is also velcro adjustable so can be made to fit. Did I mention it had to go back and forth to school in a backpack for a month?!

 "The real deal." 2010-03-26
By Kurt Freund (Loveland, CO)

My wife and I take turns cooking, so I thought I'd surprise her with a chef hat and apron. This hat is the real thing, looks great, and adjusts easily to my giant head. I'm very pleased with it. (And my wife loves it.)


fat loss factor review