Pack of 10 Light Stick Green 12-Hour for Emergency Disaster Preparedness

|

fat loss factor review


Pack of 10 Light Stick Green 12-Hour for Emergency Disaster Preparedness Review. Pack of 10 Light Stick Green (10 Total) 12-Hour | for Emergency Disaster Preparedness Survival Kit Home Auto Work School Earthquake Power Outage Great Price!
Just bend and snap for 12 hours of emergency lighting - no more dead batteries!
Great for emergencies, outdoors, and just plain fun!
Have up to a 4 year shelf life (not only 2 years like other lightsticks) and these lightsticks glow brightly for a minimum of 12 hours.
Each lighstick is individually wrapped.
Lightsticks used by the U.S. Military and Homeland Security....

 "Great Item" 2008-08-10
By Scott A. Kastner

These are the best lightsticks! very bright unlike most "glowsticks" and they are made here in the US! Also, just to mention I ordered them from Survivalkitsonline and received my order within 3 days. Very happy with the product and service.

 "Very Happy with Lightsticks and SurvivalKitsOnline Service!!" 2009-12-15
By C. Allen (Hollywood, CA USA)

The light sticks are truly the best I have found. They last and are bright all at a good price. Sometimes when people write reviews they don't specify which company they had a good or bad experience with and I feel it is important to give credit or criticism correctly. I have order several times from Survivalkitsonline and have only had great service from this company. My order arrived promptly and was packaged well. Survivalkitsonline has exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

 "Glow sticks" 2010-08-09
By Doc


Well pleased with the item.

I would purchase again from this dealer.

 "great product" 2010-09-19
By George Corrado

I bought this as part of my survival gear. I think this is a must have in your bugout bag. although I have not broken one yet, they are still great. They come with some lanyard so you can tie them to something

 "light sticks" 2010-10-12
By mwarky

I bought our light sticks from SurvivalKitsOnline, these snap lights are easy to use, good quality and fast shipping.


fat loss factor review