MSA Safety Works 817893 Adjustable Faceshield

|

fat loss factor review


MSA Safety Works 817893 Adjustable Faceshield Review. Faceshield meets all applicable requirements of American National Standard Institute ANSI Z87.1-1989; This attractive faceshield is comfortable and functional. It features a high impact polycarbonate clear visor that is easily attached. The visor flips up, and stays put, when not in use. The ratchet suspension knob adjusts the size of the frame’s suspension to the user’s head, for a custom fit. A soft padded brow pad helps absorb perspiration, for added comfort.; Applications:; Weed/hedge/tree trimming; Grinding; Chipping/shredding; Power washing; Using power tools...

 "works great" 2007-08-25
By vk

low price, great protection, read the assembly instruction on the back of package, the 1st thing it tell you to do is remove the blue film from [both] side, after remove the blue films the face mask get very clear view, and it wasn't hard to remove, just use nail to peel off a little piece from the side and start from there. I like it very much, it's not only protect the eyes, it protect the whole face, and I can even wear my eye glasses and Respirator in it, another thing I like is I don't have to take it off and on, all I have to do is push the mask up to have a little brake. wasn't too heavy, the ratchet head band work good to get the right size. Glad I bought this one.

 "MSA Safety Head worn face shield" 2008-02-17
By Donn J. Shands (Sugar Land, TX)

How much is protection worth? I have seen broken grinder wheels disfigure a man's face, and chips and splinters attack me in the work shop. There are some tools where just safety glasses are not quite enough. Do your self a favor and keep one of these handy in the workshop. If even the slightest doubt, wear it. It is light weight and comfortable.

 "Great" 2008-09-13
By Curious John (East Bay, California)

Comfortable to wear, swings up easily so I wear it more often instead of taking it off and forgeting to put it back on. Now, if I can get it away from my wife...

 "Works Great" 2008-04-14
By Brad Bonner

No more having to have little bits of dust and other junk falling in my face and eyes when I am working over my head. I bought it to use with my grinder - now I use it all the time.

 "Great for weed whacking as well as shop work" 2008-12-18
By G. Powell (Seattle, WA USA)

Light weight, easy to wear glasses under it. A paper facemask will fit under it. What is your face worth to you? It's over a hundred dollars to walk into an emergency room before they give you a bandage. This face shield will keep those bits of flying wood chips, grass etc off your face. Wear one when using your router, grinder, table saw etc. It's not in the way at all.


fat loss factor review