Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar

|

fat loss factor review


Master Lock 265DCCSEN Dual-Function Security Bar Review. Adjusts to fit most hinged and sliding doors / Top piece removable / Rugged 20 gauge steel construction / Pivoting ball joint assures contact with floor...

 "PLEASE READ: Retired MMA, had to really try to bust this" 2009-04-23
By Freedom2 (California)

I read all the reviews before I tried this product. I am very concerned and picky shopper. I thought I would give this a try. I believe the key to this product is the flooring you are using this on. The foot on the lock works excellent on title or wood. I would not recommend this product on carpet.



One key point to remember...the farther away you have the base from the door the less strength it has. Try to get it between 70 degrees and 80 degrees. I was able to knock it out of place at 50 and 60. I normally do not worry about safety; however, I am a heavy sleeper. I can fend for myself but I have to hear it first. Let me know if you found this helpful!

 "Great Product" 2006-01-23
By D. Hurst (Seattle, WA)

My brother gave me one of these a while back. It is great for sliding glass doors. There a number a holes in the unit that allow for a large number of adjustments. Once you have the best adjustment, you can lock the unit in place (and then remove it) with one lever. The feet on the end also pivot. All around a great design.

 "Intruders won't get in with this one" 2007-07-05
By Gift Card Recipient (Grand Rapids, Michigan)

I am so glad I puchased this security bar. I learned the hard way how well it worked. The first weekend I used it I locked myself out (went out of the garage door and did not have my garage opener with me) and had to climb in through the balcony. The security would not budge and the small opening that was available when we unlocked the door with the key was not large enough to poke anything through to try and dislodge it. This is a great buy in order to get some security. An intruder would literally have to break down the door or break the glass (if you have it on your door) to get in.

 "Works very well" 2007-07-25
By aznissan (phoenix, AZ)

This is just what I was looking for. A little extra security for my front door. We have tile in the entry way, and when in place it is very secure. To test it out I have tried to open the door with a lot of force, with it in place. It kept the door closed and secure. It is very easy to assemble, adjust and use. Several of my family members have purchased it and love it also. Would buy again.

 "Great for Apartments" 2007-09-19
By B. Pauley (Folsom, CA)

For those people who live in an apartment where they're not allowed to modify the locks on their doors, or not allowed to add a security chain or other device, this will work for you. Easy to use, and I had my 6 foot tall son try to get in the door after we had it in place, and he couldn't budge it. A good security item at a reasonable price, and it works!


fat loss factor review