Earthmate EP2352AK 23-Watt Super Mini-Spiral CFL 2700K Bulb, 6 Pack

|

fat loss factor review


Earthmate EP2352AK 23-Watt Super Mini-Spiral CFL 2700K Bulb, 6 Pack Review.

 "I really underestimated these...." 2009-04-23
By Royalfamilyfive (Indianapolis, IN)

I expected these to be the typical CFL (packaged in heavy plastic) and really bulky with horrible color.



Wow, was I wrong. These bulbs arrived in a cardboard box and each one was small enough to get into my 14" light fixture. I replaced 6 100W incandescent bulbs with these 6 23W CFLs. Not bad and I did not need to have all of that plastic packaging. The bulbs do come on immediately, but as with most, they need about 120s to full hit maximum light output. I liked these so much, I'm thinking about buying the candelabra six pack for another fixture.



Now only time will tell if this was a good investment. Will they really last? I hope so.

 "Very Bright, The Right Light" 2009-09-17
By Alain M. Miller (Trinidad, West Indies)

I received 2 sets of these super compact bulbs already and about to order another dozen. The light is soft, unlike the typical "daylight" fluorescent bulbs and gives out even bright light. As you turn the lights on, it has to "warm" up I guess as the light starts off a little less bright and over a minute or so, gets to full brightness... small price to pay for something that is so energy efficient.



I have a dimmer on a light in my living room and no, it doesn't work in a dimmer and only turns on and off, but, I keep them in anyway and the change in current doesn't seem to affect the bulbs negatively.



Well recommended. I currently use them in my ceiling fans (6 bulbs) my living room light (4 bulbs) my bedroom (3 lights) and 2 sets of standing lamps (6 bulbs) obviously I like them. I am considering trying the higher wattage for a brighter light, but they don't seem to be super compacts, just the compacts, so they would work fine in just about any fixture. Great product.



 "Economical Ecological "Yellow Mellow" Bulbs +++" 2010-02-03
By Kevin Kiersky (Olympia, WA USA)

I am immediately very happy with the great quality of these fine Earthmate 23 Watt Super Mini-Spiral 2700K Bulbs. They are constructed very solidly, yet are compact, about the same size as a small regular older-tech 100 Watt bulb. I was able to immediately replace most of my overhead light-fixture bulbs with these. The 2700K color is so nice, I did so, after trying-out the first one. They seem cool to the touch as compared to my older bulbs -- I got burned a bit when un-screwing an older 60 Watt bulb that had been on for only ten minutes. Yet, these 23 Watt bulbs seem easily as bright as my older 100 Watt ones. But, at only 23 Watts, I am going to replace almost every older bulb with these Earthmate 23 Watt ones. They are bright, yet yellow mellow [slightly-golden creamy-white], good for about any indoor fixtures I have. I retain a newer-tech [hallogen] floodlamp for my reading chair -- but may change even that one for one of these CFL Super Mini-Spirals as they are so bright and cheerful. These are at once economical, ecological and cheerful. If they really last as long as claimed I will be a long-term user of them +++

 "Excellent energy saver mini CFL lightbulbs" 2010-02-07
By B. Rigney (Hawaii)

Bought these 23-Watt and also the 20-Watt for several fixtures. The compact size is perfect and they are very bright, which is what we needed. The 14-Watt bulbs you see at all the stores don't always provide enough light, but these do and they are the same size.



Also, the environmentally responsible packaging makes these a much better "green" purchase.

 "A GREAT PRODUCT!" 2010-04-01
By A. Huitema

We've used compact fluorescent bulbs all over the house for years. They save money on the electric bill, and they save time. They last much longer than incandescent bulbs, so we don't have to replace them nearly as often. In addition, they exude far less heat, which decreases the need for air conditioning in the summer.


fat loss factor review