Total Chef TCCSF-02 Stainless-Steel 2-Tier Chocolate Fountain

|

fat loss factor review


Total Chef TCCSF-02 Stainless-Steel 2-Tier Chocolate Fountain Review.

 "chocolate fountain" 2010-05-25
By Rumari Torres

We used it for my daughter's 13th birthday party and her and her friends loved it. It worked wonderful . It didn't give us any problems.

 "CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN" 2009-02-24
By Barbara Grams (CALIFORNIA)

For the price, it is a great little fountain. We previously had a much larger one, but the problem was it took over 5 pounds of chocolate just to keep it going. This one is so easy to use and takes about 2 pounds.

If you need more it is very easy to quickly add more chocolate. It's a good buy but don't expect it to be large. It does the job for small parties.

 "for a wedding" 2009-08-20
By Sandra K. Brancato (Jacksonville, Fla. USA)

I have not use my chocolate fountain yet I bought it for my Son's wedding in October.

 "Really disappointed" 2010-02-24
By nana cathy (savannah, ga)

Bought the machine with hopes of using it for two weddings. Luckily, used it first for my granddaughter's baptism. The machine was noisy, but worked so-so. Several weeks later, decided that we needed to try it again before the weddings. Even noisier and then quit working completely. Threw it in the trash and ordered a different machine from a different company.

 "thought it was ok....then realized it was junk" 2010-08-12
By M. Hanshaw (West Virginia)

Bought this for a baby shower I was hosting for my sister. It was a little noisy, but that was ok, didn't expect much for the price. It worked fine for the shower except the heater didn't seem to get as hot as needed to keep the chocolate a smooth consistancy. I pre-heated the chocolate and it flowed beautifully and worked great. After about an hour into the party the chocolate seemed to start cooling down and getting thicker. Had to stop it and return the chocolate to the microwave to heat again. This worked fine for the remainder of the shower.

After being in storage for a few more months, I took it to a banquet for my daughters cheerleading team. Soon as I started setting it up on the table one of the other parents told me she had bought one exactly like mine but hers had only lasted until the second use. Jokingly I told her this was the second time I had used mine so we would see if mine was junk too, well guess what? the same thing again, after about 30 minutes I had to reheat the chocolate to get it smooth enough to flow properly (even added more oil to thin it out), after being on and running for about an hour the motor quit, just completely died!!!! The heater was still on, the light was still on, you could even feel the motor trying to turn the auger, but nothing!!! Turned it off for a while to see if it was just overheated and let it cool down but when I tried turning it back on... Nothing! It's not a purchase I expected to last forever, but I sure didn't expect it to be junk. (And of course it's past the 90 day warranty) I just suggest if you intend to buy this brand you may want to run it every few weeks just to make sure it's going to last before the warranty expires. According to these reviews and previous owners comments, this brand only last for a couple uses.



September 2010- I need to update my previous review. All the information I wrote in this review is correct, but after complaing so much to my husband about what happend to this fountain, he took a few things apart, took pliars and manually turned the thing that the spiral sits on to raise the chocolate to the top and now it's working again. I havn't used it yet for a party so I'm not really sure how long it will work again, but for now it's working.


fat loss factor review