GE WB2X9998 Flat Oven Ignitor

|

fat loss factor review


GE WB2X9998 Flat Oven Ignitor Review.

 "Fits well and solved slow to heat problem in my Maytag oven." 2009-09-05
By K. D. Lyon (Orange County, CA)

The problem began months ago with my Maytag oven: it began taking longer and longer to reach my set point temperature. I took a crap shoot and ordered the cheapest and easiest part in the heating circuit, the "Ignitor".

It was either that and/or the "Bi-Metal Gas Valve". The ignitor was easy (for me) to change, and only required cutting the stock oven plastic connector off and stripping the wires for the (included) ceramic wire nut connections. Polarity does not matter.

This part is for 120 volt systems and has a universal mounting bracket for various burner designs. The old part had a silver sticker on the wires that, through Google and Amazon, led me to this part. It certainly worked for me!

I was was quoted by an appliance repair guy 4 times what I paid just for the part AND there would have been 2 trips and 2 labor charges (at [...]per hour) by the service tech plus shipping time and expense!

After testing, the oven burner reliably comes on after about 70 seconds- a major improvement! Total time including disassembly and reassembly: 45 minutes. Major savings over an appliance repair house call.

Baked goods! Life is good.

 "Great price, good product" 2007-02-16
By eggman (Newark, DE)

Ignitor was easy to install using the parts supplied. Initially I wasn't sure it was an exact fit, but it certainly works fine. And the price is just fantastic!

 "why does a review need a title?" 2008-12-28
By Nicholas M. Letta

this product worked and continues to work, and was much cheaper than buying the exact replacement part. it was somewhat easy to install, and doing the work myself saved more than a few pretty pennies. the company i ordered it from shipped quickly and the product was in good condition when it arrived.

 "Worked as Advertised Easy install!" 2009-07-12
By C. Smith (Vancouver Canada)

Ordering on Amazon saved me $55 even after paying almost $20 in shipping! (I'm in Canada)

The igniter was easy to install and took only about 15 min. start to finish!

Great to have my oven back if I had known how easy it was I wouldn't have been bbq'ing EVERYTHING! for the last 2 months.

 "Universal Oven Ignitor" 2010-01-11
By James E. Forcier

Received this product quickly and was installed just as fast. Was done in time of for Christas Cookies. Thanks for your quick and professional service.




fat loss factor review