Nite Coaster - Motion Sensor Glass Illuminator

|

fat loss factor review


Nite Coaster - Motion Sensor Glass Illuminator Review.

 "Great Device" 2009-09-02
By R. Thompson (Texas, US of A)

A great functional device for us old timers. Not sure why the review rating is calling it a "toy" but maybe it is for some. Since I purchased and set it up I have yet to change the batteries. It has worked every time and has been great for me at night. I use it for my water glass and so far spilling a little water on it hasn't hurt. Great product.

Richard

 "GREAT!!! - FANTASTIC IDEA." 2008-02-22
By Kimberly Davis (Missouri)

I love this product. It is great when I get up in the middle of the night or when I am searching for my glasses or water glass. It makes a great gift. I gave one to all my family at Christmas.

 "It works for me" 2010-02-16
By Nee Montgomery (Hollywood)

I was given this as a Christmas present. I like to sleep in a very dark room, and it is nice to have a minimal amount of light when I get up in the night. I do not have it sitting right next to the bed, but rather on a dresser. When I get out of bed and stand, it comes on. Not a startling light, just a glow. I've had it now for 2 months and the batteries are still strong. It does not go off and on by itself, and though I didn't buy it here on Amazon myself, it clearly states that batteries are not included. For me, it's a good idea, and it works well.

 "This is PRICE GOUGING!! Retail is $24.95 on this." 2009-01-08
By Paul Graff (Houston, TX USA)

You can buy this from Beacons (manufacturer) direct for $24.95 + $3 shipping. Brookstone also has it on their website for $24.95.

 "Practical little item." 2010-02-10
By Tallahassee Lassie (Tallahassee, FL)

I bought this as a stocking stuffer for my husband because he always keeps a class of water beside the bed, and as you might guess, every few months it gets knocked over. This is a problem solver. Any time he wants a little light he waves his hand in the direction of the coaster and it's perfect - about 28 seconds of illumination. He's planning on traveling with it. If you set the beam so it hits your approach to the bed it should be great in hotel rooms or on cruises. Just enough light to get back and forth to the bathroom without stubbing your toes or waking your partner.


fat loss factor review