Calculated Industries KitchenCalc 8300 Recipe Calculator with Digital Timer

|

fat loss factor review


Calculated Industries KitchenCalc 8300 Recipe Calculator with Digital Timer Review.

 "Best tool for calculating kitchen formulas and recipes!" 2002-10-18
By Robert Angelone (Wall, NJ United States)

I publish Epicurus.com, one of the leading food and travel sites with more than 10,000 recipes. In an average week, I go through more than 200 hundred recipes developing them for our site or our clients. As a restaurant consultant, I scale recipes for clients every day. This calculator has made my life simpler and given me less angst over miscalculated formulae. The device is as simple to use as a normal calculator, but so much better.

No home cook... indeed no professional chef, should be without one of these devices. I've come to depend on it for accuracy, speed and efficiency.

They're far more accurate than the recipe software I've used, easier to work with and far more efficient as I can take this right to the kitchen workstation with me. It fits in my pocket and works like a dream.

An absolute must if you get recipes from cookbooks. Simply wonderful.

 "A necessity for any kitchen" 2005-03-08
By J. Gemmellaro (Daly City, CA USA)

I am a pastry chef in SF. I came across this calculator while in culinary school a few years back. One of the best darn tools I use. Every kitchen should have a calculator, but why not one that will also help with conversions? Get this as a gift for anyone you know who loves to cook.

 "It was a gift for someone and they loved it" 2009-09-18
By A. Decavia (San Francisco, CA)

I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend who is going to school to become a chef. She loved it, can't stop talking about all the things it can do. It is small calculator (3"x4.5") but it's convenient as hell. She keeps it in her purse and uses it for school and for cooking at home. Just look up all the things it can do, cause there's too much to type. Either way it's a great product.



[...].

 "Kitchen Calculator with digital timer" 2009-08-06
By Janet E. Goetz


This is a great tool when your cooking. If you need to make more than what the reciept call for it product does it. I would suggest this to other people.

 "Kitchen calculator" 2010-02-06
By Jo Ann R. Peterson (El Paso, Texas USA)

This is a very helpful tool.This my 2nd time having one. I don't like leftovers and find this very helpful in creating meals with just the right amount of servings.


fat loss factor review