Farm Innovators TC-3 Cold Weather Thermo Cube Thermostatically Controlled Outlet - On at 35-Degrees/Off at 45-Degrees

|

fat loss factor review


Farm Innovators TC-3 Cold Weather Thermo Cube Thermostatically Controlled Outlet - On at 35-Degrees/Off at 45-Degrees Review. The Thermo Cube is a unique, patented electrical device that plugs into a standard 15 amp electrical outlet and turns power on automatically according to outside air temperature, saving money by using power only when temperatures require heating or cooling. There are five models available with different temperature ranges to choose from. Each unit has two receptacles for use with more than one electrical device. Cold weather model TC-3 turns on at 35°F, off at 45°F and is ideal for home and farm applications such as pond de-icers, unheated rooms, pump houses, greenhouses, boats and RV's. One year limited warranty....

 "Thermo Cube Revue" 2007-01-28
By Michael R. Hollock (Shickshinny, Pa.)

This is a great product.



Unfortunately it is not marketed properly.



It took forever to find someone that sells these.



These sould be sold at pet outlets and farm supply stores.



Agway did sell a version of this when they were in business.



We use about 10 of these on our farm.



Chickens, P Fowl, Goats, Horses, Brooder room, etc.



Above are some of our applications.



These are excellent for farm use.



Great product!



Mike

 "Look closely! 5 models are offered TC-1, TC-2, TC-3, TC-21 & TC 22" 2010-01-03
By H. Gibson (usa)

Look closely to make sure you get the one with the operating characteristics that you need.



TC-1 - On at 0 F, Off approx. 10 F

TC-2 - On at 20 F, Off approx. 30 F

TC-3 - On at 35 F, Off approx. 45 F

TC-21 - On at 78 F, Off approx. 70 F

TC-22 - On at 120 F, Off approx. 100 F



You can select the one you want from the "Size Name:" pull down.

 "Really works!" 2007-09-18
By Happy Housewife (Arizona)

I looked for years for something like this to help protect my frost-sensitive plants! I have been using it with C9 Christmas lights and a cover (sheet, blanket or pool cover) on my plants and haven't lost one plant since. It has saved me a lot of money since I don't have to put the lights on a timer all night long like I used to. It's really worth buying!

 "Does the job I need it to do!" 2009-09-16
By The Resident Gourmet (California)

I am using this to control the on/off of power to my home built rain collector heater for my Davis weather station during snow storms.



6153 Wireless Vantage Pro2 with 24-Hour Fan Aspirated Radiation Shield



My unit turns on at around 36 degrees F and off at 41F. It worked great all through last winter without any problems.



I plugged a nightlight into the second outlet so that I could tell when the Thermo-Cube has switched on and when it had switched off.



I agree that it could be marketed better. None of the automative or hardware stores in my area even knew what I was taking about when I inquired about such a device.



THANK GOD for AMAZON.COM!

 "Thermo Cube review" 2009-02-01
By T. K. Clarke (Southern IL USA)

I am using these thermostatically controlled outlet adapters on my well pump house light and horse tank water heater. They are working great!


fat loss factor review