Braun Brita Patented KWF2 Water Filter (2-Pack)

|

fat loss factor review


Braun Brita Patented KWF2 Water Filter (2-Pack) Review. As everyone knows good coffee starts with good beans and good water. If your tap water isn't good enough to drink on its own, it probably isn't ideal for brewing coffee either. These water filters work with the Braun 12 cup coffeemakers that feature the PureAqua filtration system....

 "Thank You, Amazon!" 2003-11-04
By Debbie Lee Wesselmann (the Lehigh Valley, PA)

I used to buy these filters locally for my Braun Flavor Select, but, when I moved, I could not find a source. I am so glad I've found them here because I wouldn't want to do without them.

Although the Flavor Select does come with a dummy cartridge to place where the filter belongs, it is well worth your while to use the water filters. I was going through coffee pots every couple of years because of hard water deposits in the lines - and vinegar cleanings did not help. The filters have kept my Braun brewing coffee without ever having to use vinegar or other methods of interior cleaning. While I can't say that my coffee tastes better, I can attest that these filters have lengthened the life of my brewer.

 "pure water" 2007-04-03
By J. D. Ruiz (montclair NJ)

It is worth changing the filter. It does affect the flavor of the coffee. Simple to use.

 "Quick service" 2007-01-04
By james heriot

Excellent folk to do business with- very fast delivery, and the filters do help reduce build up on the heating elements.

 "Taste the difference!" 2005-12-04
By M. DUNTON (Fairbanks, Alaska)

These filters are great, especially if you have a water source that you have to work against with making the coffee taste strange. I can tell the difference in taste when putting a new filter in. If you love coffee, get the Braun Flavor-select coffeemaker and purchase these filters.

 "KWF Brita Water Filter" 2006-08-09
By Gayle B. Murray (Chicago IL)

These filters are very easy to use, last a long time (2 months), and really improve the taste of the coffee I make in my Braun coffeemaker.


fat loss factor review