Xantrex Technologies 851-0178 XPower 175-Watt Micro Inverter

|

fat loss factor review


Xantrex Technologies 851-0178 XPower 175-Watt Micro Inverter Review. The Xantrex Technologies XPower Micro 175-watt inverter transforms your vehicle's electricity so you can power your electronic devices while on the road. Compact and lightweight, it simply plugs into the 12-volt DC outlet in your vehicle to power cell phones, camcorders, small portable stereos, laptop computers, 13-inch TVs, portable work lights, and more. It includes an automatic shutdown feature to protect against overload, over-heating, and high/low battery condition. This durable plastic unit is just 1.9-by-2.9-by-4.8 inches in size and weighs 0.38 pounds. It is covered by a 1-year warranty....

 "Great little inverter" 2005-10-17
By C. Formea

This little inverter is perfect because there are no bulky boxes or wires running all over the floor of the car. Perfect for my laptop and for my cell phone charger. It has it's own little fan built in that keeps it from overheating. So far so good!

 "Very high Quality" 2007-02-08
By Robert S. Bolen (Atlanta, GA)

I am a traveling sales guy , and I use this thing everyday, I purchased this one after I recieved 2 broken Wagon tech ones from amazon, This brand is BY FAR the most well put together, built very solid, and works well. I usually never write reviews, but I had to for this one.

 "Works great on plane!" 2008-12-16
By G. Mendelsohn (ny ny)

I fly American Airlines coast to coast. Most American planes have DC outlets under the seats. I was able to plug the converter in the DC socket, plug my computer into the AC outlet and work and use the internet service without running out of battery power....Highly recommend for this application. Just make sure you purchase the correct wattage rating. I use a Dell laptop and the 175Watt rating worked well.

 "Great little device!" 2007-02-14
By David Johnston (Florida)

I am very pleased with this device. It allows me to use my laptop in the car. It is cheap to buy and small for travel. It does have a fan that makes noise, but I don't notice it when we are on the road, except when it is really cold outside (0F), when it whines for a bit, but then quiets down. It doesn't seem to interfere with the radio at all. It might not fit if your cigarette lighter is in a tight space, but it is fine on my car and a couple of rental cars that we used. It also worked in the plugs on American Airline's plane and was so easy to carry around! I have had other devices that were much bulkier and much more finicky about the power coming from our old car's battery. Bottom line: it is a price performer!

 "Great way to charge things on the road" 2007-06-08
By Doggy (NJ, USA)

This thing is great. I used it to charge my laptop during my driving tour of D.C and Virginia. The fan noise is pretty low. When the music was on, it was very hard to hear the fan. Now I do not need carry different car chargers for different electronics any more.




fat loss factor review