Magna Cart Personal Hand Truck

|

fat loss factor review


Magna Cart Personal Hand Truck Review. The Magna Cart Personal Hand Truck is engineered with toughness in mind. Made of rust-proof aluminum, this cart is ideal for traveling, and can even be folded and stowed in an airline overhead compartment, and is also handy for weekend travel by train or car. Storage is simple as the lightweight, seven-pound cart folds up to a compact size of 25 inches tall by 2 inches wide; it extends to 39 inches tall. Sturdy enough to hold up to 150 pounds, you'll find many, many uses for this handy cart at home, work, and while traveling. Five-inch rubber wheels allow you to glide through your travels and tasks with ease....

 "We have one and love it!" 2006-09-08
By D. Figueroa (Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico)

I actually bought this on Ebay, but am about to buy a second one here because it's cheaper on Amazon!



This is a fabulous little dolly. It's not really just a luggage cart..everyone has wheeled luggage these days anyway.



We use it in our warehouse to haul 70 pound boxes around and it fits into the car easily so that when it's time to drop off a mountain of boxes at the PO or haul home the things I order on Amazon (grin), it's right there.



Getting a second one so that we can keep one at home, too.



We tried other folding carts and they couldn't handle the weights we were putting on them. This one is great and the price can't be beat.



Don't try this at home, kids, but I was able to lift my 175 pound hubby off the floor and wheel him around on it..it's one tough little dolly.



Update 3 years later: These carts have seen almost daily usage for nearly 3 years now and are still in perfect condition. I have never had a 'personal' dolly last like these. It's truly a superb product.

 "Great little hand truck. Will buy again." 2007-08-27
By H. Wang (San Jose, CA)

I organized all my camping stuffs in several 12-gallon size storage containers. I use this handy truck to transfer those storage containers from car to the tent site. Initiallzy, I was worried if the wheel is too small for outside unpaved roads. But it turns out just fine. The whole construction of this hand truck is solid. Especially, the flat side on the bottom for carrying loads is long enough (not the width) to ensure stable rolling on unpaved roads around camping side. It works great for moving things around. Very good value for this low price. Definitely a good product that I will buy again and I will recommend to my friends.

 "Great Travel Cart" 2007-02-18
By Cristobal Samaniego (Ann Arbor, MI 48103)

This cart is great for the purpose I bought it. It is very strong, yet it collapses nicely, occupying little space. It is extremely easy to use since it basically collapses almost by itself. You just have to lift the front, and the wheels collapse. The price is also great, especially compared to the competition which is about twice as high. I paid $29 for this one on special. You cannot beat that. I recommend it based on my very positive experience with it.

 "Perfect Travel Companion for busy Moms!" 2007-01-09
By L. Crews (Clovis, CA United States)

This great cart fits snugly under the seat of my minivan... and although originally purchased for lugging 'supplies'(and tent canopy) to kids soccer games, it has come in quite handy on several occasions when bulky or heavy items needed to be carried from one place or another. I am completeley satisfied with this purchase!!

 "Great little cart" 2007-05-22
By bucky0926 (Glen Oaks, NY United States)

I just started a new job where I have to set up an exhibit table most days. While the table itself is not real heavy parking in my territory is terrible and I usually have to park 2 to 3 blocks from where I'm located. Add to that a briefcase packed to the brim and it makes for a very uncomfortable schlep. Not wanting to go and get a new rolling briefcase and still have to carry the table, I'm breaking away from the rest of my company and bought this instead. I couldn't be happier. It carries my stuff flawlessly and packs up real tiny. When you lift the bottom plate the wheels slide in so its only 2 inches thick. It slides under my skirted table and no one is the wiser that it's there. For the money, this is one sturdy cart. I think I remember reading another review where the reviewer stated that they couldn't push it forward as the handle would retract. This is not my experience at all. It locks in 2 positions and I can roll it behind me or in front without a problem. Before spending a fortune, give this a try, you really won't be sorry.



Update: Feb 3rd, 2008

Still at the same job and I use this every day. Still works flawlessly. It's even cheaper now on amazon and a few in my company have seen the light and bought one themselves. Never has it had any mechanical failures and the tires are still in great shape. No regrets here.


fat loss factor review