Kidde FA110 Multi Purpose Fire Extinguisher 1A10BC

|

fat loss factor review


Kidde FA110 Multi Purpose Fire Extinguisher 1A10BC Review. Protect your home with Kidde Fire Extinguishers. We recommend at least one fire extinguisher for every 600 square feet of living space. This fire extinguisher contains monoammonium phosphate; a dry chemical extinguishing agent that is nontoxic; inhibits r...

 "Proven to work twice over 9 year timeframe" 2008-02-10
By vask (New York, NY)

I bought two of these fire extinguishers from Home Depot in 1999. In 2006 my toaster oven flamed up and I quickly pulled out the fire extinguisher and it promptly stopped the fire. Then, just yesterday my toaster oven flamed up again and this time I didn't notice for some time and the flames were pretty bad though still concealed within the toaster. I pulled out the second fire extinguisher and it put out the fire right away. The only downside is that the fire extinguisher can be used only once and the material it spews out is in dust form and it goes all over the place - but that's not so bad considering it stops fires! I'm getting a couple of more of these. It's impressive that they sat unused for almost 10 years and still worked fine in an emergency. I'm also getting rid of the old toaster over :)





 "fire extinguishers" 2008-12-13
By Paul E. Kalisch (Aurora, CO USA)

I carry one in each car. A few days ago I emptied mine on a guys car on the side of the freeway. He had and engine fire and I put it out.



Gee he did not even thank me or buy me a new one. I guess he was too shook up.



These little extinguishers really work.

 "Very high rated in Cooks Illustrated report" 2009-12-16
By Nichol Wind

The January/February 2010 issue of Cooks Illustrated features a test on how fire extinguishers performed in kitchen fires. Kidde's FX10K 10B:C Kitchen FX10K and Kidde FA110, 1-A:10-B:C FX's were the highest recommended units. Kidde provided information and suggested products to the reporter for this article. A copy is attached under customer images.



Kidde FX10K Kitchen Fire Extinguisher, 82CI

 "Had to use it and it worked great!" 2009-10-08
By Clint Westwood (Hollywood Florida)

When I bought this fire extinguisher from Amazon I hoped we would never need to use it. Wrong! We had a fire in the living room after my kids left a candle burning. The wood end table caught fire and the FA110 worked great. When the fire started I ran for the fire extinguisher and my wife called the fire department. We have the fire out by the time they arrived. The fireman said if I had not had the Kidde FA110 we would have had a large fire. He told me fires double in size every 45 seconds.

If you do not have one of these get it...

 "you can watch instructions for this Fire Extinguisher on HandBookLive.com" 2009-03-14
By Laura Beken (San Marcos, CA USA)

For anyone like me, who never had a chance to use a fire extinguisher you can watch a video on this particular model FA110 on [...] under Safety and Emergency. I only had to put out a "practice fire" but I recommend everyone tries it or at least watches the video. This model is very easy to use.

And this extinguisher comes with a mounting bracket, so it can be mounted in a garage on a wall or a cabinet, so you can access it easily. We had our old extinguisher on the floor and it was always getting lost behind all the other paint cans and supplies we would store in the same "easy access" area. It would have done us no good if those cans actually caught on fire... So use that bracket - don't just throw it away.


fat loss factor review