Genesis GMT15A Multifunction Oscillating Tool

|

fat loss factor review


Genesis GMT15A Multifunction Oscillating Tool Review. The Genesis GMT15A Multi-Purpose Oscillating Tool has a variety of uses that make it especially handy around the house or on the jobsite. The GMT1A Oscillating Tool reaches speeds of 21,000 OPM for quick and easy sanding, grinding, cutting, scraping and more. Features: Incredibly useful tool for home repair and remodeling Die-cast aluminum gear housing 4-pin flange design holds accessories firmly in place What's In The Box: Genesis GMT15A Multi-Purpose Oscillating Tool 3-inch Sanding Pad Sand Paper Scraping Blade 30mm Flush Cut Blade 3-inch Wood and Drywall Blade...

 "Great for very specific uses" 2010-07-16
By Karen C. Gephardt

I have done extensive home upgrades and repairs over the years, having accumulated numerous types of saws, but I purchased this multi-purpose tool to address a single issue that I have not encountered in the past 45 years. Having seen advertisements for this type of tool, I was positive that this was the only tool that could successfully address this need to expand the attic opening to my AIR CONDITIONING air handler. All other efforts would have resulted in a time consuming 'cluggy' result. In deciding to postpone this work and purchasing this Genesis GMT15A tool, I was able to very simple and very precisely complete this job.



In a comparison with similar multi-purchase tools, I found the Genesis GMT15A to be 'on a pair' in performance, while costing about approx. 50% less. I had determined that this purchase would have been worth it, if only to get this one job done. But after receiving this tool, I can see that it will be a 'go to' produce in many of my future efforts.

 "Amazing" 2010-07-07
By LEE RHOADS (San Francisco Bay Area, California)

This is an all around good tool to have handy when you need it. I haven't had this tool very long but it's many functions has saved the day several times. It is sort of like before the wheel. We got around just fine until somebody came up with the wheel. Then we just couldn't do without having one around all of the time. This Oscillating Tool is also a bargain. It has saved me its' cost in less than two weeks. Now, just like the wheel, I don't want to be without one.

 "Not a bad choice if you don't want to spend >$100" 2010-10-11
By F. Mahon

I struggled with buying the Rockwell or even a used Fein, not being able to justify spending a whole lot on a tool that would just be used around the house. I needed it for one particular project but wasn't sure how much use it would get beyond that.



It's worked great so far (for cuts in wood and some sanding). No problems with overheating motor or loosening of the blade during use. There's no question these tools are handy, and I've been using it a lot more than I thought I would.



That said, it could easily crap out on me tomorrow. But for the $35 I paid for it I'm very happy with its performance so far. I generally like to buy "name brand" tools and usually the professional ones if possible, but I highly recommend this tool for the homeowner.



By the way, Bosch is coming out with an adapter so that any multi-tool can be used with any brand's accessories/blades. So you should be able to put a higher quality cutting blade (with the higher price) on this tool if you wanted.

 "Great tool for Home Improvement jobs" 2010-09-23
By L. Podrasky (Michigan)

I am remodeling my kitchen. I knocked out a partial wall and rewired outlets and fixtures. This tool is my favorite tool during this remodeling. It cuts through studs like butter. Makes clean cuts for drywall repair. I even had to saw out a section of a 2x12 header to get at an electrical junction which I don't think I could have done without this tool. This tool is now among my favorites for being handy, effectual, and useful for many projects. I love it. The cost is unbelievable low for such a good tool. I highly recommend it.

 "Great little tool for the price" 2010-09-30
By dunwawry (North Carolina)

I received the Genesis Multifunction Oscillating Tool about a week ago. Compared to bigger "name brands", you can't beat the price with a stick. I have used the semicircular saw accessory to trim some quarter round molding for laminate floors (not real wood) and found that it was slow and left burn marks that needed to be subsequently sanded clean. But last night I started using it for what I mainly bought it for, after seeing the infomercial for a competitor's product, to scrape original vinyl flooring off a concrete slab in my guest bath in preparation for laying tile. It is working awesome for that and making the job go quickly. I got half the bathroom done (5'x 7' floored area) in about an hour, and I am a middle-aged female who has some physical challenges, although will still need to address some adhesive residue left behind (would be nice if it could perform miracles and got all the residue too, but sadly, it doesn't).



I am also in the process of refinishing some pieces of furniture and can see this tool coming in handy with sanding corners and some of the detail work that otherwise would have had to have been done by hand. With the backlog of DIY projects I have right now and a deadline of completing them before guests arrive for the holidays (as well as REALLY wanting to get the toilet back out of my guest bathtub and functional again), any $35 tool that can save me time is more than worth the price. I would put this on the list, along with a multifunction rotary tool, as a must-have for the home DIY person, especially those who don't have a garage full of tools and don't want to go out and buy them.


fat loss factor review