Fulcrum Products Light-It 6 LED Porch Light with Motion Sensor

|

fat loss factor review


Fulcrum Products Light-It 6 LED Porch Light with Motion Sensor Review. Provide instant security to your front portion with the ultra bright Fulcrum Motion Sensor Light....

 "Works Great in Dark Areas" 2009-05-15
By D. Smith (TN)

We park on the side of the house where there is no light so I started looking for an outside light that would be easy to install and wireless. The first night it was up I thought this has to be a bad unit since it didn't turn on when I drove up. Once I turned my headlights off and got out of the car it lit up and provides adequate lighting. The function of it only turning on in the dark was battery saving plus for me. I was afraid with the dog running by it all day we'd be buying a lot of batteries but it only turns on with a combination of darkness and motion. It's been outside on a pole without shelter since February and works great.

 "Porch Light" 2008-12-10
By Leo

I love this light! Installed in minutes using only a screwdriver. Looks great! No wiring! Provides loads of light! Much better coverage than other LED lights that I have used. Automatically turns on when you approach leaving your hands free to unlock the door. I can think of at least two other locations where I can install others. Great item!

 "Fulcrum Motion Sensor LED Porch Light" 2009-06-10
By Roger Schlenz (CA, USA)

I installed this light on my front porch about two weeks ago. I got the light because I didn't want to keep the front porch light and the driveway coach lanterns on when I or my wife or kids were out late. The plastic mounting plate has two #4 screws, and the light is easily removable from the mounting plate. The light seems very securely mounted by the two screws, and swivels and rotates to give illumination where you want it. My porch is about 6 feet wide, and the 6 LED's give a bright, almost newspaper-reading-quality, blue-white light to illuminate the door handle and keyhole. The motion sensor works well, turning on as I approach within about two feet of the door. The instruction sheet says the 4 C cells will last between 6 months to a year, "...depending on frequency of acivation...". The instruction sheet mentions that the light is for outdoor use, and the light and battery compartment seem to be sealed, or at least protected, for outside use. Overall, the light seems ideal for my use, but no telling yet how long lasting it will be.

 "Nice small area light" 2009-06-01
By J. Palko (Pittsburgh, PA USA)

I use this for an unlit front entry. It throws a good bit of light (more than enough to read by) mounts easily, is wonderfully adjustable and has great battery life. Highly recomended.

 "Fulcrum Motion Sensor LED Light" 2009-09-13
By Mark Amantia (Titusville, NJ USA)

The light works well in outside areas where you have no power to wire in a light. It goes on when you get within about 10 feet of the light and lights up the area fairly well. This lights is for outdoor use. I tried to use it inside of a closet but it did not work. Use it outside.


fat loss factor review