395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA, 7202UV395

|

fat loss factor review


395 nM 51 UV Ultraviolet LED flashlight Blacklight 3 AA, 7202UV395 Review. This large uv flashlight with 51 uv LEDs allows you to cover a much bigger area without losing the intensity of the UV light. The applications is perfect for inspection applications, security control, rodent contamination, hotel room inspection, and much more.

Emits 395 nanometer wavelength
51 UV LED allow to cover a larger area
Makes semen stains and other bodily fluids fluoresce!
Perfect for outside use such as hunting scorpions and minerals!
Water and shock resistant!
Perfect for Leak Detection!
Rugged, machined aluminum construction with knurled design!

Due to the intensity of this UV LED device UV protective glasses are recommended. Do not look into this device while operating nor shine in any person's eyes.

Features:

Bulb Type: 390 to 395 (nM)
Bulb Life: 100,000 Hours
Body Material: Aluminum with "O" rings for water resistance
Battery Require: 3 x AA Alkaline Battery (Not Included)
Battery Life: Approximately 20 hours on 3 AA batteries
Switch Type: Push On/Off ...

 "Great UV Flashlight" 2009-11-21
By J. Grant (MD)

I bought this light to locate pet stains in my house. Standard alkaline batteries installed without any of the problems noted in other reviews. The light itself seems built pretty solid and is very bright, capable of illuminating stains even in moderately lit rooms during daylight. Just make sure you're prepared for the disgusting things this baby can reveal. You can't un-see what this device will show you. Now onward to shopping for a good stain and odor remover. The horror.....the horror!

 "Great fun" 2009-09-17
By Matthew Fechter

This is a simple blacklight (UV) flashlight which I use for hunting scorpions to show and educate other people. It's very bright for only three batteries and I have been using it for several weeks without incident. Its small enough to fit in a cargo pocket, but a bit too big for just a normal jean pocket. It does not have a way to adjust intensity or beam width, just a simple on or off switch. but, I haven't found the need for anything more, anyway. It's very sturdy. I've been able to find several scorpions with my friends using this flashlight.

 "Great UV Light" 2009-04-09
By Michael Pardue (Utah, USA)

Excellent light for the price. Design allows very good illumination while being small enough to use with ease. It is very effective in tracking rodent presence and pet stains, also lights up scorpions without getting to close.

I would highly recommend this light.



 "Works exactly as I had hoped." 2010-01-22
By E. Zenisek (Southwest USA)

I purchased this light in order to see if my cats have been doing any business around the house I wasn't aware of. This isn't a toy or a gimmick light, it has a very sturdy and well made housing very similar to a Mag Light, and it's just the right size to fit in your hand. I had no issues getting the batteries to fit whatsoever, and as soon as I turned the light on I could immediately spot anything out of place on my carpet. Luckily I didn't find much, but there were a couple of areas I missed. After cleaning them, they no longer glow, so I know I got everything cleaned up. By the way, brace yourself if you plan on shining this thing around your bathroom.



It's pretty amazing actually... I can even see chip crumbs and some small bits of lint and such that my vacuum missed with this thing. No way could I pick them out with the light on, but turn the lights out, fire this thing up, and crumbs stick out like a sore thumb.



It's also great for charging glow in the dark objects. Flashing it on my watch for a half second makes the hands glow bright enough I could almost navigate by them.



All in all I'm very satisfied with this light. It's the right size, quite bright, and illuminates a large area. As for the UV capabilities, what can I say? It works just like a blacklight.

 "One of the better ones" 2009-12-26
By Linda Jo Hunter (West Coast)

My scorpion hunting friends who are here with me this winter in Baja all agree this is one of the brightest lights we have found. You do have to use regular batteries in it, but they last longer than most LED lights I have. I use this light just about every night to see what scorpions are up to around our camp. For the price, this is a great light.


fat loss factor review