Westek TE55WHB 1 Outlet Digital Timer with Grounded Outlet, White

|

fat loss factor review


Westek TE55WHB 1 Outlet Digital Timer with Grounded Outlet, White Review.

 "Works great" 2010-06-11
By C. Clarke (Montana)

Seemed a little tricky at first (I actually thought it was broken) but then I figured it out and it works great. I had set the thing to turn the light on at 7:30pm and to go off at 6:30am (it's a night light for my daughters room). And the clock itself was set to 8:00pm. When I plugged it in, nothing happened... the light didn't turn on. The catch is that the clock has to HIT the time in order to turn it on. So if I set the clock for 7:29 and let it hit 7:30 on it's own, the light came on. Otherwise, it was very easy to set and program. Works very well!

 "Faulty device, low quality, does not work" 2010-07-07
By Needs new timer

I ordered this, thinking i'd be able to use it as a light timer. The problem is, the device resets itself to factory settings within one or two cycles. It also resets itself if you cycle through the modes (manual on/off, auto, and random). This means if you turn it on manually, you will have reprogram every program you put in, which you have to do anyways once a day after the timer turns the light on. I thought the first device was broken, so i ordered a replacement (immediate one day shipping from amazon, very impressed) and had the same problem...the issue is obviously with the construction of the device. Save yourself some time and effort and get a higher quality timer.

 "These are garbage" 2010-07-16
By Z. Boyet

I ordered two of these. One did not work at all and the other would randomly lose its programming. Do not waste your time and money on these.


fat loss factor review