Uber Goop GREY Dishwasher Rack Repair w/40 caps

|

fat loss factor review


Uber Goop GREY Dishwasher Rack Repair w/40 caps Review.

 "Dishwasher Rack Repair Kit is great" 2007-01-10
By Larry R. Demoss

The instructions were good and the product performed as advertised. It dried quickly and allowed me to wash dishes earlier than expected. It would buy this kit again if and when I have additional problems.

 "rack repair kit" 2007-11-27
By petition_girl (Ogden, Utah United States)

I loved this product! Repaired all the dings, nicks and rust spots...almost like having a new dishwasher. Except for the obvious caps on the rack tines, you can't really tell where the vinyl was used.



Another plus, Rusan shipped within an hour or two of my order and I had it in just a few days. Wonderful service!

 "Worked as Promised" 2008-06-15
By Pam I Am (Illinois)

Was a little skeptical at first, but this product actually worked as promised. My dishwasher looks good as new, and it's nice to have those rusty prongs covered. The grey color was a perfect match for my GE dishwasher.



It is a little tricky to get the product into the prongs because it does dry quickly. I just kept moving fast and covering the bottle immediately after using it. I had no problems and I highly recommend it.

 "Used and Approved" 2008-08-29
By Gasoline (Dallas, TX)

Works as advertised and no fear of cheap knock off. Dish washer rack looks like new!

 "Excellent Repair" 2008-09-01
By Elle March (USA)

I was seeing rust stains on my dishwasher utensil rack and on some dishes, so I bought this product. It was a quick repair and made my machine look new. Although the consistency of the paint was a bit thick and goopy, it dried well and I was able to wash w/in 24 hours. I was very satisfied that I wasn't looking for a new dish washer, this product did the trick.


fat loss factor review