Whirlpool W10282479 Affresh Dishwasher and Disposal Cleaner

|

fat loss factor review


Whirlpool W10282479 Affresh Dishwasher and Disposal Cleaner Review.

 "Cleans like no other -" 2009-12-14
By hippie (WV)

I've tried other dishwasher cleaners and nothing compares to this. You do have to use 2 tablets at a time so this package contains 3 month supply of cleaner and at this price, you can't beat that. This does have a strong citrus smell in the package, but leaves a pleasant hint after use. Will definitely be purchasing again in 3 months.

 "clean & fresh" 2010-05-03
By Diart (IA USA)

It's always been an oddity to me that dishwashers that clean our dishes don't clean themselves in the process. Since they don't, this is the next best alternative. I was amazed how much cleaning took place the first time.

 "Works better than other products" 2010-01-11
By Jason (Springfield, IL)

I've tried several different products for cleaning the disposal. This is my first product for cleaning the dishwasher. This product worked well for both. My only complaint would be that after using the product, this nice new smell was evident inside the drinking cups after subsequent washings; however, the yucky smell is not. My top preference would be to have the cups free of any odor.

 "MSRP = $5.99" 2010-03-16
By Joseph L. Leatherman (Rogers, AR USA)

If the manufacturer's suggested retail price is $5.99 and that's usually double the wholesale price, why is Amazon.com selling it for an outrageously unheard of price of $8.89?

 "Very Strong Scent" 2010-06-11
By J. Pettit (Seattle, WA)

I ran my Dishwasher while I was away and didn't know that a sponge had fallen onto the heating element until two days later. The burnt sponge smell was still in my dishwasher even after 3 regular washes. This item seemed to clean my Dishwasher well enough, but it has a very strong Perfume scent. I'm not sure if the burnt smell is gone or if the perfume smell is just masking it.

The instructions say to use 3 tabs (2 in the dishwasher and 1 in the disposal), but I would try using only 1 at first and also make sure that all your windows are open. The perfume smell was still giving me a headache the next morning.


fat loss factor review