Whirlpool W10165294RB 15-Inch Plastic Compactor Bags with Odor Remover, 60-Pack

|

fat loss factor review


Whirlpool W10165294RB 15-Inch Plastic Compactor Bags with Odor Remover, 60-Pack Review.

 "Just what I needed" 2009-10-19
By David Robert

I bought the 7 pack first to make sure this is what I wanted and needed. I then bought two boxes of the 60 pack. Just perfect!

 "Better quality and less expensive than local retail" 2009-11-13
By Daniel R. Cocozza

These bags fit all 15" trash compactors. They are strong and well-made. I could not find a comparable product at any local retailer. Once again, Amazon came to the rescue.

 "Great Bags" 2010-05-11
By George W. Rivers (Greensboro, GA, US)

These bags have pre-punched holes in the sides to fit over the knobs on the outside of our compactor. This makes it almost impossible for the bags to slip off the sides of the compactor and collapse inside.

 "Same Bag That Came With the Compactor" 2010-04-20
By L. Steven Holmes (Deer Park, WA USA)

I was worried that these where an off brand trash bag. They are not. These trash bags are the same bags that are shipped with the compactor. Just what I was looking for.

 "SAVE MONEY" 2010-03-22
By Dennis Baran

They are trash compactor bags, alright. It's the price. You will not find a better one anywhere else. Thanx Jeff Bezos for bringing Amazon.com into my life


fat loss factor review